Get Involved: Volunteer Sign-up
The PO plans exciting events throughout the school year and we are always looking for volunteers to help. If you’re interested in volunteering, please contact us.
Example of Events organized by the PO
- Faculty & Family Picnic
- United Nation Days Celebration
- Food Drive
- Toy Charity Drive
- Winter Holiday Party
- Valentine’s Day Bake Sale
- Career Week
- Teachers Appreciation Week
- End of Year / Graduation Celebration
The PO, staff and Tessa parents meet regularly. PO meetings are the perfect opportunity to discuss upcoming events, issues, ideas, and work together towards a better community.
Each year, the PO undertake the task of creating Tessa’s year book, collecting pictures from the school year, quotes from children and creating a profile for each one of them.
The overall goal of a Class Representative is to create a sense of goodwill within his/her class. Specific responsibilities include:
- Welcoming new families to the class
- Serving as a source of accurate information and helping to resolve conflicts in a constructive manner
- Encouraging parent attendance at PO and School events
- Helping to organize class events / dinners