Get Involved: Volunteer Sign-up
The PTO plans exciting events throughout the school year and we are always looking for volunteers to help. If you’re interested in volunteering, please contact email@example.com.
PTO Events – 2019-20
- Faculty & Family Picnic – September 14, 2019
- United Nation Days Celebration – October 24, 2019
- Food Drive – November 11 – December 20, 2019
- Toy Charity Drive – December
- Winter Holiday Party – December 18, 2019
- Valentine’s Day Bake Sale – February 13 & 14, 2020
- Career Week – March 2 – 7, 2020
- Teachers Appreciation Week – May 4 – 8, 2020
- End of Year / Graduation Celebration – June 17, 2020 – might be postponed to October amid COVID19
The PTO, staff and Tessa parents meet on the 3rd Wednesday of every month at 6:30 pm. PTO meetings are the perfect opportunity to discuss upcoming events, issues, ideas, and work together towards a better community.
Each year, the PTO undertake the task of creating Tessa’s year book, collecting pictures from the school year, quotes from children and creating a profile for each one of them.
During the current context of distance learning, we welcome any of your photos. Please send them to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The overall goal of a Class Representative is to create a sense of goodwill within his/her class. Specific responsibilities include:
- Welcoming new families to the class
- Serving as a source of accurate information and helping to resolve conflicts in a constructive manner
- Encouraging parent attendance at PTO and School events
- Helping to organize class events / dinners